Our People宾客

Everyone We Love, In One Place所有我们爱的人,齐聚一堂

Michael and Lina in wedding attire

Guests are flying in from around the world to celebrate with us. Here's where everyone's coming from, and a few of the faces you'll see at the banquet. Both fill in as people RSVP, so check back as the day gets closer.亲友们从世界各地飞来与我们同庆。这里能看到大家从何而来,以及您将在喜宴上见到的一些面孔。随着大家陆续回函,这两处都会不断更新——临近婚礼时不妨常回来看看。

The Map宾客地图

Where We're Coming From宾客从何而来

Guests are flying in from around the world. Pins fill in as you RSVP.亲友们从世界各地飞来——大家回函后,地图上的标记会越来越多。

The Guest List宾客名单

Who's Coming宾客风采

A few of the people flying in to celebrate with us. Cards light up here as guests RSVP; check back as the wedding gets closer.这里是一些将飞来与我们同庆的亲友。随着大家回函,卡片会逐一点亮——临近婚礼时不妨常来看看。

No RSVPs yet. Be the first, and watch this wall come to life.目前还没有回函——成为第一位,让这面墙先亮起来吧。

Bride's Side新娘一方

Groom's Side新郎一方

Friends of Both共同的朋友

Don't see yourself on the wall yet? Send your RSVP and claim your spot.还没在墙上看到自己?快回函,占好属于您的位置。

Back to the invitation返回请柬